Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The ROM: Rome and Greece


To celebrate our two year anniversary, Luke and I went to the Royal Ontario Museum (aka the ROM).  I used to go there every year with my elementary school, but he hadn't been there since he was little, and he'd only been once.  It was cute because he was like a kid in a candy shop.  For me it was mostly a photography experiment, but I used to be an Art History major and a History minor, so it definitely fed the craving I had for some tangible pieces of history.  I thought it might be neat to set up a series of posts sort of like a museum -- in specific exhibits.  So to start it off, here are just a few shots of the ancient Roman and Greece exhibits.  There was beautiful lighting in that part of the museum, and I felt like I was taking portraits of real living people.


No comments:

Post a Comment