Monday, November 21, 2011

neither here nor there

Okay. So I will admit I expected November to be a bit crazy.  I did not expect myself to go crazy in November, however.  But I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and if I'm not behaving like a headless fowl, then I'm dragging myself from one room of the house to the other, knowing full well that I'm being passive aggressive to my very own self.  The production of Christmas Carol that I'm stage managing is drawing dangerously close to show week, the production of James and the Giant Peach that I'm directing (pretty much simultaneously) is off to a booming start, my dog had surgery (to remove that nasty tumor...gross), NaNoWriMo is turning out to be a major fail this year, and on top of that I'm trying to book venues for mine and Luke's wedding next fall, not to mention making appointments for (weeeeee!) gown shopping.  I feel like there was something else that was supposed to be on that list, but I can't remember it right now.


Anyway, I'd like to put up a couple photo posts this week. This post is not really one of them.  I thought, for fun, I'd share some of the inspiration photos that Luke and I have been looking at for wedding-y things.  I promise this isn't going to turn into a wedding blog though.  Although I do love wedding blogs...


You can click to enlarge most of these pictures!




(I would like to point out that while I love craspedia, and also daisies, seeing as they are my favourite flowers, I hate that bouquet on the top right.  But I like the other ones. Especially the last two.)




This my dream bouquet. So pretty. 

I know I should be  crediting these pictures, but frankly...I don't even know where a lot of these came from anymore. And I am too tired to go a-google hunting.

Have a good one guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment