Saturday, August 13, 2011

first caturday ever?!

So, as I've read through blogs for the past few years, I have often come across this phenomenon called "caturday".  I thought it was clever, but lamented the fact that I had no cat to post about.  Of course, I could have gone and found pictures of other cute cats, but somehow, that didn't seem quite as interesting or endearing to me.  Then, it struck me.  Why, my boyfriend has a cat...I could just post about her!  It was, to say the least, a revelation.  As I'm writing this, I have to admit I am feeling somewhat legitimized.  I have entered into the sacred arena of caturday posts, from which I may never return.  Are you hearing the same epic soundtrack in your head as I am?  No?  Ah well.


 Without further ado, here are some pictures of Tigger I've taken in the past few months.  She's cute, and small, and she loves food almost as much as my dog does.  I also happen to be very allergic to her, but I can't resist cuddling and/or playing with her when I'm over...even though my throat gets itchy, and my nose runs, and my eyes turn red.  But can't you see why?


No comments:

Post a Comment