Thursday, October 13, 2011

autumn colours: aka the cop out post



This past weekend was the Canadian Thanksgiving (if anyone didn't know), so as you can imagine, I wasn't really able to sit down and write some posts (although I did plan a couple...in my head).  Although I technically have one more post for the ROM series, I'll be combining it with another post, because I'd like to share my shots of the Rockton World's Fair, as well as my day trip with Luke to the university I went to.  For now, I leave you with a picture of some pretty autumn colours (quite possibly my favourite colour pallet of all time).


Cheers all!


P.S. I know I missed TWO Wallpaper Wednesdays.  I'll make it up to you, I promise.  I'll include a couple wallpapers with my next few posts -- including this one!  Click on the picture above if it appeals to you as a desktop background. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment